IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Below outlines the measures we are taking to prioritise the health and safety or our team and clients.
- We ensure there is a 1.5-meter distance between clients at all times.
- Strict guidelines govern the number of clients and team members in the salon at any given time.
- Strict guidelines are in place, limiting the number of clients and team members at the basin, reception and waiting areas.
- We will only permit clients with an appointment in the salon. Friends, partners and children will not be allowed to accompany any client for their service; except for infants under 12 months.
ADDITIONAL SANITISING AND CLEANING PROCEDURES
- Additional time has been scheduled throughout the day for extra cleaning.
- All styling stations, basins, chairs, tools, products and equipment will be cleaned after every use.
- Face masks are available for team members and clients to use.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the salon for clients and team members to access.
- All team members have completed “Infection Control training – Covid19.”
WE REQUEST YOU COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Do not come to your appointment if you or someone you live with is unwell in any way.
- If you or someone you live with has been ill or shown any cold or flu-like symptoms in the past seven days, we ask that you call and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you have come in contact with a Covid-19 patient in the last 14 days, DO NOT visit the salon.
- Please ensure you come to your appointment with freshly washed and dried hair.
- On entering the salon, please wash or sanitise your hands.
- We kindly ask that you come to your appointment on your own. Children, partners and friends will not be permitted to accompany you to your appointment. The exception being infants under 12 months.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to give the salon a call, 9720 5544
We are looking forward to seeing you in the salon and thank you for your patience and understanding as our community band together and we move through these unusual times.
Nikki, Dwight and the team.